I miss my usual and the same old same old I'm used to doin everyday. I'm not going to fall back because I know this is what is best for me and him. I burst into tears when I thought I saw you on my way to BK. Then in the parking lot the vacuum place that we used to go to was staring me in the face. All of my old feelings started rushing back I felt like I couldn't breath cause if I tried to say anything my heart would collapse. I miss all the good times and the familiarity that we had with each other. When I could take my shirt off in the car if I was hot and you still had your arm around me holding my back as if you were trying to keep me safe from all the dangers on the road. Your daily trip to Mc D's your order of a large fries hot n spicy and a Mc double, and me just getting a Mc double. You knew I wanted fries so you would always ask me if I wanted some but b4 I would answer there would be a pile on my Mc double wrapper b4 I could say thank you ur arm would be wrapped right back where it belonged on my lower back and your eyes on the road again.
I miss you like crazy baby...

No comments:
Post a Comment