Take it as u see it, Leave it if u can't handle it.

Take it as u see it, Leave it if u can't handle it.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Why do I feel like crying today when I have been ok for almost 2 weeks now. I know I'm not going back and I know this is the best thing for me and him. I'm dealing with this better than i expected I would. I keep having these visions or daydreams or something that during lunch one day he will get on the mike and confesses his love for me and I will run and kiss him passionately and everything will change and we will live happily ever after. But I know that is just a dream that will never happen. He rides past me when I'm walking home in the freezing cold weather. [That's expected] He did that when i was pregnant too. IDK what to feel and i really don't know what to feel. I just wanna forget about him all together. The Valentines day celebration at school yesterday didn't help anything!! But its whatever... I'll deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment